Ask Shell

As a follow up to the Shell Spirax discussion of a week or two ago, I went
to the Shell page looking for Spirax HD, and noticed a Synthetic version.

So I sent a query to Ask Shell, asking if they recommended it, specifically
as an upgrade for the HD in Alfa Romeo 105/115 series transmissions.

The answer, fwiw, was yes, no mention of synchro problems, only caution was
to watch the seals for leaks.

bs