new to alfa

New to alpha. Last one I drove was a '59a friend of mine car.  Just purchased a '86 graduate as a toy. I am currently president of the Corvair club in Balto Md.I also have a few Jag. Drove Sunbeams Alpine and Tigers in my youth.  I know their must be lots of info and suppliers for parts, but I need some good recommendations. New and used parts. The car is now running. It had been sitting for a few years and the elec. was a mess. With Jag you are use to that.( I have a very patient son)  Next project is a top. need recommendations. Would like to locate a hard top ( at good price) but will probably start with soft top. Where to buy? also interior parts, carpets ect. From dealing with cars for years I know their are good vendors and bad, please steer me the correct direction.
Also looking for a active club.