Re: LS alarm system

<< the first thing i did when i bought my LS was disable the alarm.  bloody
annoying wastes of money imo... >>

I agree. I have never used mine nor do I plan to. Even locking the doors
electronically is a pain in the tochas, as I have to place the sending unit
next to the window and juggle it around, for it to activate the doors - even
with new batteries and when cleaned. Bloody ridiculous system !! Hell, it
doesn't even blow the horn, play "God save the Queen " or tell people to
bugger off away from my car !!!
Graham Arlen