1987 Milano Gold For Sale $1000.00

Ill try this one more time.
Im offering up my 1987 Milano Gold. This is and has
been my daily driver, but my new car has arrived.

This car has 180,000 thousand miles. The body is
straight with no major dings, and the oxidized red
paint comes at no extra cost. There are the beginnings
of rust in the usual areas around the rear wheels. In
addition I have a spare engine, complete with bent
exhaust push rods, spare transaxle, de-dion tube,
hood, trunk lid, front & rear seats, 5 extra wheels
and tires, front & rear brake calipers and many other
parts from a previous car that I stripped.

The whole enchilada goes for $1000. (Hell the parts
alone are worth that much.)

Please contact me off line for any questions. The car
is located in Cincinnati. Bring a friend and a pickup
and drive the car and the parts away.

Steve Schutz
Cincinnati, OH
http://mail.yahoo.com/