Spider clutch problem NOT driving technique...

I've had enough Alfas to know better!

I always pause in neutral before shifting up or down,
match engine speed to gearbox speed, and wait a few
moments before selecting a gear after depressing the
clutch after idling in neutral.

This is a problem that has appeared despite all the
above.  The synchros in all gears are very good and
usually don't have to be finessed too much.

As for the clutch slave cylider pushrod, IAP sent me one
assembled backward!

Thanks!