alfa video

Hey y'all,A bit late, but in case no one's mentioned it, there's a video
of the 156 gta, as well as the new Mini, Toyota Avensis Verso (wow, cool,
I wish I had one of those :-P), and Lamborghini Murcielago at
http://www.edidomus.it/auto/mondoauto/videozone/avvio.cfm. If you can't
get to it with the link, go to www.quattroruote.com, go to the mondoauto
dropdown menu on the left, and click on the link to videozone.On a side
note, I was in Germany this week and saw the new SL500 at the airport.
Pretty nice car, and this would normally have no Alfa content, but the
speedo and tach were set in these funky-looking dual pods that I think I
saw on some Italian car. :-DChris Keen'77 spider