Wacko Alfetta owner

Zach -
I think you misremember the origin of the story of the weekend drive up the
AlCan.  You probably heard that story directly from the performer, or I may
have retold it at some point (on our journey to the KC Convention??).  Fred
Russell, the intrepid publisher of the NWARC and SoCal chapter newsletter was
the degenerate that took that trip.  Do you know how to contact him?

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of Seattle
"Your memory is so good, you remember things that never even happened"
                                        --Nancy Hyde