Re: GVT-6 World Rally Car

"John Burrows" <jburrows@domain.elided> wrote:

>Sorry to butt into the SUV discussion, but did anyone notice the GTV-6
>in Rothman's livery on pre Tour de Course Rally-XS on Spud Channel?  It
>must have been from 1987 or 1988.  I know a GTV-6 scored in the points
>on the 1986 Tour de Course after the works teams pulled out after
>Toivonnen and Cresta's accident.  It sure sounded nice accelerating out
>a hairpin.

When will it air again, if at all? (I hate missing cools tuff like this.

>We now return to the tedious SUV debate already in progress...

If you cannot post about SUVs I (and of course, I speak for everyone else
here) would appreciate it if you took it to email. If this rampant Alfa
Romeo talk goes on unabated, pretty soon we will be up to our ears in
discussions about Zender body kits, free Alfettas/Berlinas, supension
modifications, AR history and technical advice. Unacceptable.

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla