164 LS T-belt questions

I need some advice about determining the remaining life on my timing belt.  I
recently bought this car and am trying to determine how quickly the timing
belt needs to be changed.  The belt printing is still very visible in between
cogs, but has worn off on the high points.  I realize I should change the belt
as soon as possible, but can anyone estimate how many miles the belt might
have on it?  The car has 60K miles.

Also, where is a good place to buy (read inexpensive) the ignition coils?  I
guess it is time.

Thanks