Redline oils

	I have used Redline 75w90 and 75NS90 in the GTV6 and Milano race
cars ( both will LSD). For endurance racing there is no other option. With
other high tech gear oils we would boil the transaxle fluid while running
endurance races, after tear down the transaxles were trash. With Redline
75NS90, yes we still boil the gear oil, but inside the transaxle everything
is perfect. The LSD unit in the GTV6 was originally built ( 50% lock) in May
1996 and used both on the street, autocross, and road race conditions until
April 2001. The unit was sent back to be rebuilt and there was no wear one
any internal parts, just worn out LSD clutch discs. The 75NS90  is not
recommended for street use because it will cause the clutch discs in the LSD
will grab better making more noise, that's why they recommend the adding the
friction modifier to quiet down the LSD. With Redline the shifting is great
in any conditions. I also use Redline gear oils and ATF on my street
vehicles without issue.

ANDREWG
Houston, Tx
82 GTV6 ITS #68