RE: Alfa SUV

Jeffrey,

I'm unfamiliar with that specific Audi (I don't think
it's available in Oz as yet) but I certainly respect
thier engineering expertise and ability to bring
exciting cars to market.

In that regard, I'd have to say probably, yes.

While I might not like the common garden SUV, just as
I don't like the common garden car, I do believe that
Alfa's engineers, if given their heads, could do
something quite interesting and exciting with the
concept.

I think that we need to remember too that just because
the great unwashed masses think that it's ok for an
SUV to be big, hulking, ugly, and built on a softened
truck chassis, doesn't mean that Alfa will do it that
way.

--- "Weiss, Jeffrey" <jeffrey.weiss@domain.elided> wrote:
> Gary Stark (redbakstark@domain.elided):
> > Why is it that you think that Alfa, who still
> produce
> > some wonderful SPORTING vehicles, won't be able to
> > bring to the market a SPORTS Utility Vehicle that
> will
> > hold some magic for us?
>
> You mean like an Audi allroad?
> --