Autronic

Hi All,

I'm trying to get another buyer for Autronic. If you just want the
basic ECU package (ECU and sensors, wire loom) and you think you can
figure out how to terminate the wires, it's about US$800. That's about
40% cheaper than a Haltech E6K system. If you want an almost plug and
play system (terminated loom, new ignition module, a few jigs), for the
V6, the price is about US$1600. Again with Haltech/Electromotive/SDS
$1400+ will only get you a basic 6-cyl package, you figure out your own
wiring.

With this one extra buyer, I may even be able to get the price down a
little. So far the group buy I'm organizing comprise of:
-1 '88 Spider Quad 2.0 Twinspark,
-2 AE-86 Toyota Truenos with the 4AGE DOHC 5-valve
-1 '87 75 3.0 V6 (me)

Zamani
http://sports.yahoo.com