Bucking Milano Verde

Good morning Alfisti,

As I was driving my '89 Milano Verde home from an
autobody repair course on Sat. afternoon, it began to
buck and die when either accelerating from a downshift
or when pulling away from a stop sign/light. Once I
got going however, there would be no problem running
up through the gears (2-3-4).. My first uneducated
guess is something electrical (poor ground, fuel pump
relay perhaps?) but any others experience something
similar?..

As a footnote it also happened about 1 month ago then
disappeared and I never bothered to investigate.. As
well, there was no problem driving to the course on
Saturday morning...

Regards,
Phil Gicante
London, ON