For Sale: '89 Verde

I'm the original owner and the car is just not getting driven these days.

127K+ miles, 'S'cams, Zat ECU, 635 AFM, all kinds of things rebuilt,
replaced or like new.  I suffered some 'horizontal surface' December storm
damage and the paint needs updating.

The interior is great; the car is lowered with Konis and 15x7 Stilauto
wheels on it.

If no one wants it, I'll keep it; so it has to go to a good home.  Email me
for pictures and further details.

Dave Westphal

164 'S'
164 'L'