WTB: 164S rear strut

	Does anyone happen to have a 164S rear strut in good condition they would
be willing to part with for a reasonable price? I was in the process of
replacing the strut boots and discovered one of my rear struts is very rusty
and compresses easily under light pressure (works ok under greater pressure)
which I take is a sign it is on its way out. Also, when compressed it
doesn't expand by itself... If anyone has one for sale please let me know.
It you have a parts car there are a couple of other minor things I am
looking for too.
	I did learn one good thing while removing the old strut... At freeway
speeds the rear end of this car has always felt kind of twitchy, even when
driving in a straight line. I've only owned it a few months and thought it
was due to the tires, but while removing the right rear strut I noticed that
the lower locating bolt, the one that prevents the hub from moving
side-to-side was quite loose (>1/4")! Some body shop did a bunch of repair
work to that area at some time and I think someone forgot to tighten things
up. I'm glad I found it before something bad happened.

-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
'91 164S