Spider trailer hitches

Russ mentioned a Spider that was at the COlorado convention that had a
trailer hitch.  I've looked for a hitch for my '83 SPider (same idea --
put the roll bar on a rack on the hitch) and haven't been able to find
one.  Hans is pretty sure that hitches were avaialbe in Europe.
Anybody got any additional information?  I have the strap-on luggage
rack that wa an OEM part and I strap teh roll bar to that, but the rack
mount does mark up the paint on th trunk lid, so those with decent paint
jobs might not see that as an option.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider
'87 Milano

P.S.  Good luck to all who are going to ROebling Road this weekend.
This will be the first year I've ever missed.  Hve fun and keep the
greasy sides down!