SF Distributor testing

Hey Stefan,

This reminded me that I found a place in San Francisco
that will test distributors and measure the curve for
you.  I think they basically charge by the hour,
starting with a half hour minimum or abour $25.

They also have a distributor tester for sale, $800.
Anybody wanna split it? :-)

The place is called Auto Electric Carbeurator (AEC),
and it's on Geneva across from the Cow Palace (Yellow
Pages is out of date, they're not downtown).  I don't
have the phone number handy.  Nice guys, good
old-fashioned gearhead place.

I think I'm going to take my Centerline disty there
and have them measure the curve, just so I know what
it is.  Yes I'm anal, gues it comes with being an
engineer. :-)

Cheers!

Ian Lomax
SF, CA, USA