(no subject)

I have  a great idea-- why don't we send an IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIAL message to
all of our Nigerian, Japanese businessmen, ex-Generals and other third world
"friends"---offering them untold millions of dollars of "ex-Mussolini gold"
in return for NOS parts purchases if they only invest in (new) Alfa Romeo
dealerships here in the US.....they could write AROC a check in confidence
that we would make it happen.
God I am sick of getting these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!