The Sound

Zamani,
Randy Johnson's Alfetta GT, which he's heavily modified to its current 4 cam 3
liter configuration, has a sound very much like the 156 V6.  It is higher
pitched than any Ferraris I have heard out at PIR, about the same as I
remember from when I, and those 250 Testa Rossas, were kids.  We all revved
higher back then, or think we did.

I'm going to generate a story about Randy's car.  It impressed a lot of folks
at the 2000 convention, and he's a very unassuming guy who deserves
recognition.

Come up and listen to it on one of our track days, or maybe we'll get a clip
put up on the AROO website some day.

Cheers,
Joe