RE: Still FS: 1984 GTV6 Maratona

> Alright, I can look this up but I'm feeling lazy.
>
> What exactly is a Maratona?  And what's the other GTV6 that I see -
> Balocco or something like that?

Both are trim kits on the standard GTV6.

The Balocco was red with black stripes along the sides, leather interior
(black with red piping), sunroof, and of course a numbered dash plaque.
There were 350 of them produced in 1982.

The Maratona was produced in 1984 or 1985, probably fewer of them, and the
trim kit consisted of some aerodynamic add ons.  Can't remember what else
was in the package.

bs