Re: werde brake switch

I think the switch in question is near the top of the brake pedal
lever...   Right near the pivot.   You sorta have to climb in head
first, on your back into the driver's side footwell to see.

Same problem with my Verde last fall.   Other problems can be bad
grounds/burnt out lamps in the the brake lights.   I believe the shop
manual has a trouble shooting decision tree on how the warning lights
work (look in the section that covers the ARC unit.  (43-10)

"The brake pads wear indicator also lights up when a defect occurs in
the stop lights circuit to emphasize the fact that the braking system is
faulty"

	--Mark