Re: 156 V6 sound clips

Thanks Zamani, but I don't have to listen to a waw file, when I can go right
outside and just listen to it , he he he.

Juat to make everyting worse for you guys, I'm shopping for one of them 156's,
they are hanging on trees here. I'm thinking of a red one with selespeed.

Henrik
Copenhagen.....
Alfa heaven