Ward and Dean springs, and part swapping...

Okay, as a change from the incessant bickering about SUV's, Can anyone tell
me about the Ward and Dean Street springs for the 105GTVs?? Things like
spring rate, free length etc (number of coils, wire diameter, overall
diameter would be brilliant)? Or even better, does some one have a set
(front and rear) that they want to get rid of??

And, how does te piston pin height compare between the 1600 and 1750
engines? The class I am building for allows a 1.5mm overbore while still
remaining in the original capacity class, and I happen to have a high comp
1750 motor and a 1600 to pull apart. I'm wondering if I'll be able to bore
the 1600 out by 1.5mm, machine down the 1750 highcomp pistons by .5mm, and
put it all back together again? (I'm intending to run in the up to 1600cc
class)

Ben Bishop