Re: Lamborghini

Yes, yes, I know.  My point was that "Lamborghini" still makes
tractors in the same sense that "Lamborghini" still makes cars.
Since Sig. Lamborghini has been dead for almost a decade I think it's
safe to say that neither the tractors nor the automobiles are "real"
Lamborghinis, right?

Ironically, it was a tractor deal gone bad (the Bolivian government
ordered 5000 tractors and then got overthrown before they paid for
them) that essentially forced Sig. Lamborghini to sell his
money-losing car company, or at least 51% of it, to Swiss investors
in 1972.