Agip, Alfa image

Anybody knows the story behind the dog with 6 legs, from Agip? and is it
called Supercorte Maggiore?
As far as Alfa content, I won't drive an Alfa and will not drive another car
in to future, because of the image I want to project. I think that is in
contradiction with liking an Alfa and driving it because of wanting to enjoy
it and the kind of  feeling and performance it brings.
I'm sure there has to be a group of people for which driving an Alfa projects
a bad image, that doesn't change any of the features of the car.
I'm sure my Maserati projects a lot of bad things, but then it projects a lot
of CO2 and some CO as well, along with other gasses, in the nose of many
"image" cars, as it pulls away from them. (BTW, one more "major thing"
happened with it recently, the alternator went, because of worn brushes; the
local junkyard had one for $70, installation was easy)
 I will not use an SUV as a car, because I don't feel it has anything to
offer as such.

Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S