164Q wandering?

My 164Q seems to be experiencing more torque steer than usual, and
wanders a bit around the road. I think the steering feels a bit twitchy,
too.... what could be the cause? Is the front end out of alignment?

The tires happen to be pumped up now (36psi) but even before that, it
felt a little funny. I can't remember hitting any curbs or anything, it
seemed to just spontaneously happen.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Glenn