RE: Tire Sizes - Help for the math impaired

russ, yure right - i guess this came before ya saw my last post on the subject...  ;~)

but, since 215-50-15 is theoretically closer to the 195-55-15 that was stock on my werde, i'm gonna replace the present 205-50-15's on 'em w/the bigger size when they need it.  my 15x7 wheels can handle 'em.  any excuse for another 20 cm of rubber on the road at each end of the car, & 10 cm of total track width increase...  i wonder if i'll miss the shorter gearing of the 205's...  ;~)

regards,

doug s.