Re: SUV Haters Unite??? NAC

Maybe SUV owners should undergo a more rigorous driving test. It's not
the same as a car and as some of you pointed out, you shouldn't drive
one like it was a car. It's taller and it's heavier. If you crash into
another vehicle, sure you're safe, the other party? The hell with them?
Maybe a fraction of SUV owners have this attitude "as long as I am
safe, the hell with everyone else", that's why they speed like crazy
even if their SUVs handle worst than a BMX on cheap tires.

I've seen documentaries way back where trailers had modified bumpers
which are lower to avoid cars from going under them in a collision.
Hmmm... wonder why there are so many TALL suvs out there with bumpers
as high as the Milano's trunk lid!

Sure I'd like an SUV to pull my Alfa 75 to the track, but right now,
none of them seem to appeal to me. I think for monsters like the
Lincoln Navigator, they should make you have a truck/lorry license to
drive one, limit the speed on them too.

Zamani
http://sports.yahoo.com