Re: AR Ricambi status report

They are still in business. I have suspension parts on order that have been
slowly showing up over the past  4-5 months. My suggestion to anyone looking to
order parts would be to leave yourself plently of lead time. I had heard that
they probably outsource many of the components, and they don't send out single
orders--they wait to get several. When calling their number, you can tell they
are part of a larger automotive related group, so I would guess they don't have
an "alfa" storefront. Then again, what the hell do I know, I'm on the other side
of the country!

-JT (Boston, MA)