Strange clutch!

Dear Alfisti,

Need some advice. Parked my 76 Alfetta two weeks ago, was running fine. Came
back from a two week trip. got in the car and the clutch pedal went straight
to the floor. The car hadn't moved for the two weeks I was away. No big
puddles in sight...not sure of what I should be looking for. Any advice would
be greatly appreciated before I call the tow truck.

Thanks in advance
Bob Bruetsch
76 Alfetta Sedan