Milano ABS removal/retrofit and CarDisk

Here's a question I don't recall seeing posted here (chances are I simply
missed it as I haven't paid too much attention to Milano questions over the
last few years.) Rather than cope with the inevitable death/malfunction of
the Milano ABS system is there any accepted way of removing it? Perhaps
using GTV6 brake components?

I'm not currently experiencing problems but I'd like to have a plan in place
if I do.

Also, does anyone out there have a Milano CarDisk that they'd like to swap
for a 164 CarDisk?

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1976 Spider (beauty), 1988 Milano Verde (beast), 1993 164 L (bent just a
little)