Re: vanity plates

--- Vosmail1@domain.elided wrote:
> I've had my plates for a number of years, and the
> gal at the DMV actually got it when I ordered them.
> It's the first question asked when I say it's an
> Alfa.   A WHAT.

My younger daughter is named Bronwen.

For years, my wife used to say that she wished we had
named her Bronwen What Bronwen, because that was
invariably the exchange when someone would say "What a
cute little girl! What's her name?"

Bronwen (who now, almost 11, goes by Bo) is the one
who, when she was four, used to accost strangers in
the parking lot and point to the Cross and Serpent on
my car, shouting as only an excited red-haired
four-year-old girl can get away with, "Look! Look! A
snake is eating a guy!"

Hmmm... I wonder if this is why Bo now has three pet
snakes (two corn snakes and one ball python, plus a
Savannah monitor lizard)?  Good thing I didn't have a
Ferrari, we can't afford to keep horses...

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon

.
http://sports.yahoo.com