Spider dash vents

The side vent closures on the drivers side dash vent have been broken
on my 83 Spider and I'm having a hard time finding repair parts.  It's the
inside part that
you twist to close and open and sits behind the grill.  It is two flaps that
flip up when closed and fold when open.  IAP doesn't have
it and neither does Difatta Bros.  Has anyone tackled these before?  Thanks

Ed