hi milage ls

My last 75 1.8 did 274 K I had just needed to take the head off to replace
valve guides and it was running better than ever. One week later written off
by a petrol tanker!!!
My current t-spark has cover 220K only engine work a new inlet cam
My other two are just reaching 100K so far no major failure but both are
starting to feel like the will need a new clutch soon(sometime in the next
100K)
The only other failures on any of my 75s have been prop couplings need
changing about every 80k , engine mounts and front wheel bearings every 60K,
gearbox mounts every 50K