Milano/75/GTV Changing rubber bushing to spherical joint on De Di on

	I installed the Alfa SZ bushing back in late 96 or early 97. It is a
bear to install because the metal bushing does not compress as well as the
stock rubber bushing. Make sure you have two big friends to hold the Dedion
tube flat as you press the bushing into the hole.

	You will notice a back is a whole lot firmer than before. You can
feel and hear the Dedion as it goes through its motion. It my be quieter on
the street car with a interior, but my installation was on my IT car.
Definitely worth the hassle, but I hear Alfa has raised the cost to over
$100 for all of the pieces needed to make a complete unit.

	ANDREWG
	Houston,TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68
	85 GTV6