Spider headlamp upgrade

I remember reading some posts in the past about Spider head lamp upgrades.
This weekend I installed some H4 head lamps with 70/80w superwhite bulbs on my
90 Spider.  I'm glad to report that the upgrade was well worth it.  The
difference is...well...like night and day!  (pun intended)  I purchased the
head lamps last year from Bruce's Parts Bin and just now got around to putting
them in.  The price was really reasonable, about $45 for both, because they
are Hella or Cibie knockoffs,not originals, but they work and look great.  The
pattern of the light is much different from the sealed lamps I replaced.  So,
if you are interested in upgrading your Spider lights, there are affordable
options out there.

Rob Murphy
Orange Park, FL