Spider for sale 81

I am posting this for a friend and arranging the deal for him to sell his car. He has a 81 spider that is in need of a home. The reason he is selling it is due to a illness that is going to be leaving him unable to drive and may get progressively worse, I am not sure on the details. The body is straight and in very good condition, but needs some work mechanically. I am a alfa mechanic and have the car because I was going to work on it for him. I unfortunately am unable to complete the work because of a motorcycle wreck that has left me with a broken femur. I can provide pictures of the car upon request. It is VERY original and very clean. Please email me if you would like more information. I really have no idea what to ask for the car because I have been out of the market a while. Some of the things the car needs is a waterpump, possibly alternator, and some brake and suspension work. I did a full valve job on the car about a year ago so the head is fresh and in great shape.

The car is located in austin, texas.
Zack
Spinya@domain.elided