The road less travelled (was: Impala vs 164)

A man after my own heart! If you never get tired of the "who makes Alfa Romeo" questions and enjoy marching to a different drummer, I can get you into a nice V-8 Studebaker sedan for about $2K. VERY cheap and easy to maintain and keeps 'em guessing everywhere you go...

Karl
'95 Alfa (minor alfa content)
'63 Studebaker

 I've always been happy that my automotive choices boggled
family,