RE: That Chevy Ad with a 164

I kind of like it that lots of people drive Chevys and Hondas and not so many
grok Alfas or other "enthusiast" cars.  I can't understand why anyone would
opt for a something like a Camaro or a 5.0 Mustang -- where's the element of
surprise?  I've always been happy that my automotive choices boggled family,
friends and strangers (for cryin' out loud, I had a PACER!).  Anything that
keeps the huddled masses directed away from my sandbox is good medicine in my
book.  Road less traveled, etc.

Cheers,

Tony
74 GTV (Why try to keep up with the Jones's when you can just pass 'em?)