Re: The same to you, my dear, with knobs on?

Hi Courtney:

I've got a 'Dino' brand black leather knob on my '74 Spider, which I think
is one of the brands IAP sells.  The knob fastens to the shifter shaft with
a compression fitting (like you'd see on a hydraulic coupling), so it
automatically self-centers, and is tight enough to probably lift the car
with.  The leather has been durable and is nicely sewn, so I've been pretty
happy with it.  I would have preferred wood, but I didn't think a match
could be found to the OEM steering wheel, which in my Spider's case is
particularly dark with a very distinct red tint.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
Lutz, Fl
'74 Spider Veloce