Good News!

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a line to the digest and let everyone know that we have
finally made adjustments to our website so that convertible tops can be
ordered online.  Now you are able to check stock, color choices and top
options with a few clicks of the mouse.  Also, in about a week we will be
dropping another 20% off the price of our clearance items so be sure to
check back there from time to time.  Lastly, if anyone out there has
suggestions for future email and web specials that we could offer, please
let me know, we are always looking for new ideas!

Have a great day,

Robert Peery
Sales Team Leader
International Auto Parts