From: J. Hutson Hart [mailto:hutsonhart@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 8:38 AM
To: J. Hutson Hart
Subject: Taillight Lens Inquiry

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:06:51 -0700
From: "Ev Micou" <mdg36@domain.elided>
Subject: 94 US SPIDER TAIL LIGHT

Can anyone direct me to a source for a new, or used in excellent condition,
left rear tail light lens, or assembly if necessary?
For a 94 Spider, although isn't 91-94 interchangeable? Will buy both left
and right if necessary.
Yes, I parked in the north 40, as far away as every other moving object as I
could, and still a shopping basket bashed my tail light.
What a bummer!  Thanks for any help.
Ev   94 Spider in AZ