HOSTING GTV6.ORG SITE!!

Martin de'Campo wrote:

"If Joe Cabibbo is out in Digest land somewhere, I know he'd voluteered to
sponsor the site via AlfaCentro.com which I think is a natural and perfect
fit.

Joe you there?  Can ya help us?"

Martin,

We would love to give gtv6.org a permanent home at AlfaCentro.com - BUT ONLY
if that conforms to the wishes of the site owner and main content author
(Michael Harris). I have contacted him but have not gotten a response back
yet.

All of the information on the site, with the exception of Paul Mitchell's EC
articles and other content by independent authors, is by default copyrighted
to Michael Harris and is his to do with as he wishes, and should not be
copied or mirrored by anyone without his permission.

I am hopeful this site will find a stable new home, and we'll do anything we
can to help that along.

Rev High,

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design