re: Distributors

Stefano,
	The one place that I know of is Nelson Specialties in Mooresville NC
(704-662-6600) (http://www.nelsonspecialties.com/).  They rebuilt and
reset my Peugeot and Moto Guzzi distributors.  Send them your unit and
the specs you want and they'll take care of the rest.

	But now is a 'bad' time for you to send yours in since they are gearing
up for the racing season and are quite busy.  It might take awhile
before they can get around to it.

	Bruce