Re: Watts Linkage on Late Model De Dion Alfas

Hi Russ, Brian, et al,
Thanks to all for the technical help. Not having the car on a lift made the
anti-sway bar pretty much invisible as I lay on my back in the driveway! My
Lancias (now gone, sniff, sniff) with semi-elliptic leaf springs, had none
of Alfa's more modern features. Next time I have the car up in the air. I'll
look at the rear design more closely.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>