Re: L-Jetronic Performance

What performance??? Been there done that. Don't expect too much.
Modified parts aren't cheap. Some do work though, but again, don't
expect too much. Don't cheat yourself, I've wised up and am finally
going to go with a tuneable EFI system that doesn't require knowledge
of Assembly language programming or C++ or whatever language you need
to know to decipher those ECU maps.

For the money that I've spent on L-Jet perfomance stuff, I could have
saved that money which would have paid for about 50% towards an
Autronic system.

If you have an L-Jet system and are happy with your car, keep it as it
is. If you want performance, at the very least go with motronic. But
then, if you're going with motronic and a chip, it's not gonna be that
cheap anyway.  So just go for a Haltech or Autronic EFI system.

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0 (coming soon, coilovers, wilwoods 4-pots, Autronic SMC)
'96 155 2.5 V6 (Squadra Tuning Chip, will give a Merc CLK 320 a good fight)
http://greetings.yahoo.com