Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:11:19 -1000
From: "Daniel Devaney" <ddevaney@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfas for sale by Kenny (mrkah) in Southern
California

The car advertisements on the EPage website (ep.com)
include a large number
run by "mrkah" or Kenny from Southern California (LA,
Anaheim, and possibly
other places).  Today the advertised cars include more

than 20 Alfas,
including GTVs, GTV-6s, Supers, 164s, Milanos, a
Sprint GT, a Duetto, a GTC
and a GTA.

All I know about Kenny is that he advertises a lot of
interesting cars,
mostly Alfas and other Italian marques.  If anyone
knows anything, or has
any opinion, about Kenny, I would appreciate your
thoughts off-digest.
(Maybe on my next trip to SoCal I can drop the rest of

the family at
Disneyland and go car shopping.)

Many thanks,
Dan in Honolulu