Brake Line Bending

I've finally found the couplings (Jaguar) to eliminate the brake boosters on
my 69 Berlina but I have some questions about how to bend the brake lines
without doing any damage. The problem is that the 2 ends are at right angles
to each other and several inches apart. How much can I bend these lines and is
it simply a matter of grabbing and twisting? I've got a bending tool but I'm
not sure how much use it will be for this task. It would be nice if I can keep
the option of putting the boosters back, though I doubt it will ever happen.

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.