Redline 75-90NS in tranny

Gary Stacey is considering putting Redline 75-90NS in his '78 Spider
transmission, perhaps in the differential.

I put it in mine a couple of years back.  Felt GREAT, hot or cold, shifted
almost as though there were no problem with 2nd gear synchros, but it
leaked, or blew, out too.  My seals are supposedly only about 5 years old,
so they shouldn't be badly hardened yet, and it might have gone out through
the breather, but it was low within about 3,000 miles.  I went back to
traditional 80-90 wt and have a "normal" Spider transmission again.  Might
re-convert to the Redline this year; it sure felt good.

It did seem to make my differential noisier.  After the transmission
evacuated itself, I changed the diff back, too, and am still trying to
figure out the noise.

Cheers,
Joe