RE: 72 GTV pulling to the right when braking

> You have a sticking piston in the right hand caliper. It won't necesarily
> leak, but it it sticking. It could be a little rust in there.
> Take the brake pads out, and try to pry the pistons back, the one
> (or more)
> that is difficult, if not impossible, to get back is sticking.
> Now you know
> which one it is and to fix it you can do several things. If it
> gets loose by
> prying it back you'll be OK for some time. Otherwise you'll need
> to rebuild
> that caliper (or have it rebuilt, or get a rebuilt from IAP or somesuch
> source)

If it pulls to the right when braking, I'd suspect a frozen *left* caliper
(if the right caliper is the only one working, the car will pull to the
right).

If it pulled to the right *after* letting up on the brake, then I'd suspect
a sticking piston on the right side, but during braking indicates the LHS
caliper is not working.

bs